Providing outstanding, patient-centered care for disorders affecting the skin, hair, and nails is our top priority at Michigan Medicine Dermatology. We strive to go beyond current accomplishments, to discover better methods of diagnosis and treatment.
At Michigan Medicine Dermatology, our clinical programs in medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and cutaneous surgery and oncology offer a remarkable range of clinical services at outpatient offices in Ann Arbor and nearby communities, as well as via the convenience of virtual care. Our providers offer diagnosis and advanced treatment of adult, adolescent and pediatric patients with serious, chronic, as well as complex dermatologic problems.
- Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Center: Board-certified dermatologists with an expert understanding of all skin types and aesthetic needs
- Medical Dermatology: Includes the treatment of blistering and immunological skin disorders, dermatitis/patch testing, and psoriasis and inflammatory skin conditions
- Skin Cancer (Cutaneous Surgery & Oncology)
Michigan Medicine Dermatology Virtual Care
Michigan Medicine Dermatology Virtual Care Visits offer convenient care to patients, especially those who live far away from the medical center. The care is offered through the MyUofMHealth.org patient portal as a dermatology e-visit or video visit. Learn more about Dermatology Virtual Care on our Make a Dermatology Appointment page.
Make an Appointment
Choose the type of clinic you need below and call the number listed to request an appointment:
- Medical Dermatology outpatient clinics or our Cosmetic Dermatology and Laser Center: 734-936-4054.
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma for treatment of biopsy-confirmed skin cancer or melanoma: 734-936-4068.
- Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Center: Board-certified dermatologists with an expert understanding of all skin types and aesthetic needs:734-936-4054
For information about scheduling appointments online through the MyUofMHealth patient portal, as well as Dermatology Virtual Care, visit our Make a Dermatology Appointment page.