Medical Emergency? Call 911
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911.
Hospital Operator Phone Number and Paging Services
University Hospital Operator (connecting calls to patients for all U-M Hospitals and Michigan Medicine services, staff, and paging services): 734-936-4000 (TTY:711)
The official address of Michigan Medicine is 1500 E. Medical Center Dr., an address shared with many other Michigan Medicine buildings and centers. Plugging in this address to a GPS may yield confusing results or take you to a different location within the medical center than where you wish to go. If you are traveling here for an appointment, confirm the correct street address with your appointment staff ahead of time to avoid frustration, or follow the signs once you arrive on the medical campus. For more help with specific addresses see below.
University of Michigan
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Find Information About a Specific Michigan Medicine Building or Center
For addresses for specific University of Michigan hospital buildings and centers, visit our Locations page, or one of the following:
- University of Michigan Medical Center Main Campus Locations page
- University of Michigan Primary Care Locations page
- University of Michigan Specialty Centers Locations page
Compliments and Concerns
- Compliments: If you are happy with the care you received, why not let the doctor, nurse, staff member or entire unit know? We invite you to share your positive experience by filling out a Making a Difference Award. These forms also are available at all hospital Welcome Centers.
- Concerns: If you have a concern about the care you have received, visit the Patient Concerns page to learn how to contact our Patient Relations team.
- Sexual Misconduct, Discrimination and Harassment: Sexual assault, harassment, discrimination and all forms of sexual and gender-based misconduct have no place at Michigan Medicine. Visit our Patient Concerns page to learn more about our approach to sexual misconduct and for contact information for our Patient Relations team. You may also visit the University of Michigan Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct website for more detailed information. To make a report, visit the Reporting to the University page on the website and select the "File a Report for Ann Arbor" button.
MyUofMHealth/Medical Records/Patient Portal
If you need assistance logging into your MyUofMHealth account (the patient portal) you may e-mail us at [email protected], or you can call our Health Information Management Department at 734-615-0872 Monday through Friday 7am – 7pm and Saturday 8am – 1pm.
Fax number is 734-936-8571. To sign into your account, create an account or request an activation code for MyUofMHealth, visit the MyUofMHealth log-in page.
If you do not have a MyUofMHealth account and would like to obtain copies of your medical information, please call 734-936-5490.
Schedule Appointments Online
If you have signed up for an account on the MyUofMHealth patient portal, you can manage and request appointments with your U-M physician online. Under the “Appointments” tab on MyUofMHealth, you can view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment.
Referral Information: Your referral relationship with Michigan Medicine is highly valued. We want your patients to have the best experience possible, especially when you choose to refer them to us.
Other Phone Numbers
- Emergency Room at University Hospital: 734-936-6666
- Injury Prevention and Community Outreach: 734-232-3814. Email: [email protected]
- Psychiatric Emergency Services: 24-hour Crisis Phone Line: 734-936-5900
- Cancer AnswerLine: 800-865-1125
- Volunteering: Phone: 734-936-4327. Fax number: 734-936-9423. Email: Volunteer Services
- Billing: Toll-Free 855-855-0863 or 734-615-0863, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For expert sources, information on our press releases, or other immediate help, call 734-764-2220 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday. For requests with non-urgent deadlines, send a message to [email protected]. For more information about connecting with our Media Team, visit the Contact Our Team page in the News section.