University of Michigan Health is honored to be listed among U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Hospitals. Our faculty and staff work hard to provide extraordinary care for our patients, and we are grateful for your role in celebrating the work that takes place here through your participation in U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Expert Opinion” reputational survey.
The 2022 U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Best Children’s Hospitals reputation voting will take place February through March.
Who Can Vote?
- All board-certified physicians in the 15 adult and 10 pediatric ranked specialty areas are eligible to complete an online survey during the online voting period.
How Can I Vote Online?
You must be registered on Doximity.com to participate in the online survey. You can participate in the survey as long as you register on Doximity.com prior to the end of the voting period.
Registered users wishing to participate in the online survey should:
- Watch for an email from Doximity about the annual member survey.
- Even if you don’t see the email, if you are a registered Doximity user, you can still vote by logging in to Doximity.com with your username and password during the voting period, or follow the steps to have your password reset.
- Once logged in, look for a U.S. News graphic or button on the homepage and click on it.
- The survey asks users to name the hospitals that provide the best care in your respective specialty, without consideration to location or cost. For adult specialists, the survey will allow you to list up to five hospitals in your field. Pediatric specialists are able to list up to ten hospitals. The order in which you list the hospitals does not matter. You are able to list as few as one hospital if you choose to do so.
Please note: Michigan Medicine hospitals all include the words “University of Michigan Health” in their listings on the survey.
If you have any difficulties completing the survey, contact email@example.com for assistance.