Michigan Medicine has several options for a referring physician to access their patients’ electronic medical records, including:
- Michigan Medicine Provider Portal
- Great Lakes Health Connect
- Care Everywhere (Epic facilities only)
- Direct Messaging
How do I decide which way is right for my office?
Consider how you and your practice would like to communicate with and receive information from Michigan Medicine:
- Would you like to be notified of appointments, results, and letters?
- Do you share patients with many different health systems?
- Are you already an EPIC or GLHC user?
- Are you using Direct Messaging with your EMR?
- Do you work on other e-health platforms with other hospital systems?
Call M-LINE at 800-962-3555 to speak with a Physician Liaison on which option best meets your practice needs.
Third-Party Request for ePHI
Michigan Medicine is able to provide machine-readable extracts of patient information (ePHI) to third parties in accordance with the 21st Century CURES act. These are one-off extracts intended for importing data from one electronic system into another and are not recommended for ongoing use.