Upcoming Outreach Events
Michigan Medicine physicians offer information on the latest techniques and findings, as well as an opportunity to network with providers across the state of Michigan. Most of our events are complimentary and offer some CME. These events are conducted in traditional live lecture and discussion format.
Michigan Medicine has developed educational resources for your use in providing distinguished care to your patients.
- Continuing Medical Education
- Medicine at Michigan Magazine
- Taubman Medical Library
- U-M Medical School
Michigan Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Presentations from Past Events
Collaborative Approach to Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Informational Dinner
The following are links to presentations from the HCM event held on October 29, 2019:
- Taking Heredity to the Heart: Genetics of Cardiomyopathy by Rajani Aatre, MS, MSc, Certified Genetic Counselor
- Update on Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy by Sara Saberi, MD, MS, Assistant Professor, Cardiovascular Medicine
- Personalized Risk Assessment in HCM: Lifetime Sudden Death and Heart Failure Risk by Adam Helms, MD, MS
- Surgical Septal Reduction and Mitral Repair for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy by Francis Pagani, MD, PhD