Information for Patients
Visit our For Patients overview page for a list of questions patients ask and links to the answers. The "For Patients" section includes pages about:
- Appointment Information
- Billing and Bill Payment
- Insurance Plans
- Financial Assistance
- Medical Records
Information for Families and Visitors
Visit our For Families and Visitors overview page for information about contacting a patient, visiting hours and policy, and who is considered "family" for our visitation policy. The "For Families and Visitors" section includes information about:
Other Resources for Patients and Visitors
Arts in Health
Gifts of Art brings the world of art & music to Michigan Medicine. Its programs utilize the arts to assist and enhance the healing process, reduce stress, support human dignity and renew the spirit.
To speak to a hospital operator, please call 734-936-4000. Operators can connect calls to patient rooms, Michigan Medicine services, staff, and paging services.
Office of Patient Experience
The mission of the Office of Patient Experience is to promote and sustain the ideal patient experience through excellence in patient and family centered care.
The friendly, knowledgeable staff in our Welcome Centers can provide:
- Directions to your appointment
- Help you find the patient you are here to see
- Offer maps and additional way-finding resources
- Direct you to the nearest ATM, public phone, restroom, gift shop, restaurant, snack shop, and more
- Provide information about local attractions, restaurants and lodging
Welcome Center Locations
University Hospital/Taubman Welcome Center Desk
- Level 1- Main Lobby
Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
C.S. Mott Children's Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women's Hospital Welcome Center Desk
- Weekdays: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Weekends: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Frankel Cardiovascular Center Welcome Center Desk
- Weekdays: 5:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Rogel Cancer Center Entrance Attendant
- Weekdays: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Weekends: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.