Welcome to U-M Ypsilanti Family Medicine. Our goal is to provide primary medical care to pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients, emphasizing an integrated approach to medical and psychosocial care. Our services include:
- routine and urgent office evaluations
- health maintenance examinations for newborns, children, and adults
- gynecologic and obstetrical care
- minor office procedures (dermatologic procedures, flexible sigmoidoscopy, endometrial biopsies, colonoscopies, and IUD insertions)
- routine immunizations
- nutritional counseling
Clinical laboratory and EKG services are provided on-site. Patients who require inpatient care are admitted to the University of Michigan Health System.
The Ypsilanti Health Center is open:
- Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.