Determining if you are a candidate for any organ transplant requires a comprehensive evaluation, beginning with a medical record review, and the process often includes additional medical testing. Our Transplant Team can help you determine whether you are a transplant or donor candidate. If you think you may need a transplant or you may qualify as a living donor, we want to talk to you. Get started here:
- Hand Transplant Program: 800-333-9013
Read more about the Hand Transplant process.
- Heart Transplant Program: 800-333-9013
Read more about the Heart Transplant process.
- Kidney / Pancreas Transplant Program: 800-333-9013
Read more about the Kidney Transplant process.
- Liver Transplant Program: 800-395-6431
Read more about the Liver Transplant process.
- Lung Transplant Program: 800-333-9013
Read more about the Lung Transplant process.
- Bone Marrow Transplant Program (Adult Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinic): 734-936-4015
- Cornea Transplant Program (Comprehensive Ophthalmology at the Kellogg Eye Center): 734-764-4190
Read the latest information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for transplantation candidates on the waitlist.