Family physicians at Domino's Farms help you to prevent illness, maintain good health and control disease processes. We do this by looking at the whole person, considering all aspects of your life when treating your illness or helping you stay healthy. We know emotional, social, family and other concerns are an important part of your well-being. From OB services, well baby care, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric services, family physicians offer continuity of care allowing you to be seen by the same physician throughout your entire life. We strive to provide you with the best care possible and we encourage your suggestions for ways we can better meet your needs.
The Japanese Family Health Program provides comprehensive healthcare services to Japanese-speaking people in the Ann Arbor - Detroit area.
The Integrative Family Medicine program, new to Domino’s Farms Family Medicine in October of 2017, provides a healing-oriented approach to medical care. Integrative medicine takes into account the whole person (body, mind, spirit and emotion),and also includes all aspects of lifestyle.
Our Sports Medicine Program is a referral service for athletic and exercise-related illnesses and nonsurgical musculoskeletal injuries. Our physicians are board-certified in Primary Care Sports Medicine from the American Board of Family Medicine. Areas of expertise include:
- Risk assessment during the preparticipation physical evaluation
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal complaints
- Overuse injuries
- Strength-training injuries
- The female athlete triad (amenorrhea [absence of menstrual period], osteoporosis and eating disorders)
- Exercise-induced bronchospasm
- Exercise prescriptions for healthy patients as well as those with chronic disease (such as hypertension or diabetes)
- Sports nutrition questions
- The use and misuse of performance-enhancing aids
Please call us within 24 hours of an appointment if you must cancel or reschedule so that we may serve other patients' needs more efficiently.
Foreign language and sign language interpreters available upon request.
|Monday & Wednesday:||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Thursday & Friday:||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8 a.m.. - 12 p.m.|