The pediatricians at Ypsilanti Health Center are dedicated to providing the best care for your children. Our team follows the most up-to-date, evidence-based national recommendations to provide comprehensive pediatric care for your child.
We provide preventive health care for infants, children and adolescents, as well as comprehensive care for children with complex medical needs. We believe in developing an ongoing relationship with your family in order to diagnose and treat your child's illness and help your child stay healthy. We integrate education and research into our clinical practice to provide the best care possible.
You can count on us for:
- Expert pediatricians on the medical staff at one of the nation’s finest children’s hospitals
- Convenient access, including same day appointments and urgent care hours on evenings and weekends
- After-hours phone access to pediatricians
- Headstart physicals, sports and MHSAA physicals
- Online tools to message your care team, request appointments and prescription refills, pay your bill, and more.
- Integration with local RAHS school clinics
We also offer on-site access to a number of pediatric subspecialty services, including:
- Behavioral developmental consultation for developmental, school and behavioral problem assessment and management
- Psychiatric evaluation of anxiety, depression and other concerns with convenient counseling services on-site and collaboration with Community Mental Health resources
- Nutritional counseling services with a certified dietitian
- Pediatric sports medicine evaluation and follow-up care
- Pediatric pulmonology evaluation and care for infants, children and young adults with acute or chronic breathing problems.
Learn more about the General Pediatrics program at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital.