MLabs offers adult and pediatric blood drawing services at Michigan Medicine. When you arrive, you must present your completed MLabs requisition to the receptionist. If you do not have one, check with the receptionist to see if it is available in an online system or is otherwise available.
The following sites are recommended for pediatric patients:
- Briarwood Family Medicine
- Briarwood Center for Women, Children and Young Adults
- Brighton Health Center
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Canton Health Center
- East Ann Arbor Health and Geriatrics Center
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- Taubman Health Center
Please contact the MLabs Client Services Center at 800-862-7284 if you have any questions regarding blood drawing services.
|Monday - Friday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|