Orthotics and Prosthetics Center
The UM Orthotics and Prosthetics Center (UMOPC) is among the few institutional facilities in the country that offer comprehensive orthotic and prosthetic services to clients, including:
- Consultation, evaluation, design, fabrication and fitting of orthotic and prosthetic devices
- Custom design of orthotic and prosthetic devices
- Full range of soft goods, stockings, lymphedema garments and post-mastectomy items
- Orthotic devices from head to toe, ranging from baby-shaping helmets and translucent face masks to custom-made sandals
- Special consideration of all extremities for comprehensive orthotic treatment, as well as the spine
- State-of-the-art components and materials
- Upper and lower extremity prosthetics including myoelectric componentry
Please call 734-973-2400 with any questions or to arrange an appointment.
|Monday - Friday
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.