MSupport is the name of Michigan Medicine’s financial assistance program. It covers medically necessary services performed by Michigan Medicine providers at Michigan Medicine facilities. MSupport may be available to you if you are:
- Insured but cannot afford your out-of-pocket costs
- Insured but receiving services that are not a benefit of your insurance plan
Eligibility for MSupport is determined by:
- Income and assets
- Michigan residence
- Medical necessity
To apply for MSupport and to explore other financial options that may be available to you:
- Contact our financial counselors by phone at (855) 855-0863 or (734) 615-0863, Monday-Friday, 8 am-4 pm
- Complete an MSupport application: http://www.med.umich.edu/pdf/finance/MSupport_Application.pdf
- Visit the Patient Portal, 24 hours a day, seven days a week at MyUofMHealth.org
- Email us at PFC-Counselors@med.umich.edu
If you have questions about how much Michigan Medicine charges for services, and to find out what your out-of-pocket costs may be, please visit our Price Transparency page.
Financial Assistance Application PDFs
- English Financial Assistance Application PDF
- Arabic Financial Assistance Application PDF
- Chinese Financial Assistance Application PDF
- Japanese Financial Assistance Application PDF
- Spanish Financial Assistance Application PDF
- French Financial Assistance Application PDF
Financial Assistance Policy PDF
View or download the complete Michigan Medicine Financial Assistance Policy.
View or download the Plain Language Financial Assistance Policy.