MedSport physical therapy provides expert, comprehensive treatment for all orthopaedic and sports-related injuries. Our clinicians are able to effectively evaluate and treat your functional limitations related to injury or disease and work closely with you and your doctor to create a personalized therapy program that will maximize the highest level of function with the best possible outcome.
Our team of orthopaedic physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, licensed athletic trainers and physical therapy assistants bring their expertise directly to you at each visit to provide you with optimum and thorough care.
Among Our Many Services, We Offer:
- Evaluation and treatment of orthopaedic and sports-related injuries
- Acute Injury Clinic to address your athletic injury
- Functional testing and assessment for your return to sport or activity
- Dynamic exercise based treatments and relevant manual therapy techniques
- Evaluation and fabrication of custom foot orthoses
- Custom and sport-specific performance braces
- Acute Injury Clinic: Our Acute Injury Clinic provides urgent services to student-athletes who experience acute injuries while participating in their school athletic programs/events.
- Anti-Gravity Training and Rehabilitation: Assists athletes by lessening the impact or loading on lower body extremity joints and muscles while shortening the healing process by overcoming weight bearing restrictions due to injury and overuse.
- Biomechanical Bike Fitting: Could your bike be contributing to your injury? At MedSport's Biomechanical Bike Fitting Program, we provide three levels of bike fit and biomechanical analysis that prevent injury and promote good cycling mechanics. We help cyclists of all biking abilities.
- Golf Fitness: For golfers of all levels. interested in improving their game through balance and strength exercises.
- Hockey Rehabilitation Program: Our goal is to maximize athletic development and performance for hockey players. We also strive to minimize injury risk and to promote a quick recovery with all hockey related injuries.
- Performance Throwing Program: Repetitive overhead motions can lead to a wide range of overuse injuries in the throwing athlete. With proper instruction and guidance, most of these injuries are preventable.
- Performing Arts Injury Program: A specialized clinic providing a musculoskeletal screening and assessment of an injury, and as needed, exercise program instruction for dancers, musicians, theater performers, figure skaters and gymnasts at the amateur, collegiate, professional, high school or studio level.
- Return to Sports Evaluation: MedSport’s Return to Sport test will assess your readiness to return to the sport you love.
- Runners Clinic: For runners of all levels, with injuries related to their activity, who seek immediate access to PT/Athletic Training and Physician services.
- Tactical Conditioning: We have the ability to provide recommendations and skilled guidance of department health and wellness programs to improve strength and cardiovascular fitness – which is the first line of defense when preventing injury!
- Women’s Health Program: We are compassionate sports medicine specialists to help you achieve your individualized physical goals, while considering hormonal issues, nutrition and general activities required.
Contact Us / Make an Appointment
- Call MedSport toll-free at 877-877-9333, or 734-930-7400