MedSport physical therapy provides expert, comprehensive treatment for all orthopaedic and sports-related injuries. Our clinicians are able to effectively evaluate and treat your functional limitations related to injury or disease and work closely with you and your doctor to create a personalized therapy program that will maximize the highest level of function with the best possible outcome.
Our team of orthopaedic physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, licensed athletic trainers and physical therapy assistants bring their expertise directly to you at each visit to provide you with optimum and thorough care.
Among Our Many Services, We Offer:
- Evaluation and treatment of orthopaedic and sports-related injuries
- Acute Injury Clinic to address your athletic injury
- Functional testing and assessment for your return to sport or activity
- Dynamic exercise based treatments and relevant manual therapy techniques
- Evaluation and fabrication of custom foot orthoses
- Custom and sport-specific performance braces
- Transitional physical therapy for MedSport patients who have exhausted their physical therapy benefits but would benefit from continued strength and endurance programs in a clinically-based fitness center
- Aquatics rehabilitation for patients and athletes who benefit from aquatics therapy and any athlete who cannot perform land-based programs, located at our Domino's Farms facility
- Biomechanical Bike Fitting: Could your bike be contributing to your injury? At MedSport's Biomechanical Bike Fitting Program, we provide three levels of bike fit and biomechanical analysis that prevent injury and promote good cycling mechanics. We help cyclists of all biking abilities.
- Golf Fitness: For golfers of all levels. interested in improving their game through balance and strength exercises.
- IMpact Program: For all athletes interested in working to reduce their risk of a lower extremity injury through our unique jump training program.
- Performing Arts Injury Clinic: A specialized clinic providing a musculoskeletal screening and assessment of an injury, and as needed, exercise program instruction for dancers, musicians, theater performers, figure skaters and gymnasts at the amateur, collegiate, professional, high school or studio level.
- Runner's Clinic: For runners of all levels, with injuries related to their activity, who seek immediate access to PT/Athletic Training and Physician services.
- Sports Conditioning: For athletes at all levels—high school, collegiate and recreational—who are looking to improve their strength and conditioning through a program designed specifically for their sport performance needs with injury prevention in mind.
Contact Us / Make an Appointment
- Call MedSport toll-free at 877-877-9333, or 734-930-7400