University of Michigan Health System physical and occupational therapy, including sports rehabilitation provides comprehensive, individualized treatment for all musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Our clinicians are able to effectively evaluate and treat your functional limitations related to injury or disease and work closely with you and your doctor to create a personalized therapy program that will maximize the highest level of function with the best possible outcome.
With multiple locations offering extended clinic hours, there is a convenient location near you.
Our Physical and Occupational Therapists, Along With Athletic Trainers Specialize in:
- Arthritic Conditions
- Golf Injuries
- Men's and Women's Health
- Gait and prosthetics training
- Gross and fine motor deficits
- Musculoskeletal Injuries and Conditions
- Spine pain including low back, thoracic, neck
- Sports Injury rehabilitation
- Running injuries
- Performing Arts Injuries and Conditions
- Sports specific training and conditioning
Contact Us / Make an Appointment
You're about to make an important decision, and we want to help you make a good one. Our staff will be glad to talk with you about your options and how we can help.