Directions to Floor 1 Taubman Center:
Parking for Floor 1 of the A. Alfred Taubman Health Care Center is in Parking Structure P2.
Remember the level on which you parked. If you will be here for more than 4 hours, bring your parking coupon with you to your appointment to be validated at the Welcome Centers for a reduced rate.
Locate the Parking Structure Elevators P2 or P3. Look at your appointment notice for the floor location and Reception Area of your appointment.
For Floor 1 clinics take the parking structure elevator to Floor 1.
Exit the elevator, enter the Taubman Center. Follow the signage on the walls to the Reception Area noted on your Appointment Schedule.
Reception Areas are in alphabetical order with Reception A located closest to Elevator 4 and Reception G being located closest to Parking Structure Elevator P3. Look for signage to assist you in finding your location.
HOPE Ambassadors (wearing yellow vests) are available to help with wayfinding.
If you need to look up appointment information or a patient room number, follow signs to the Floor 1 Welcome Center located between Elevator 4 and Elevator 5.
*Information related to services located on Floor 1 of the Taubman Center are listed below:
- Taubman Center Suite 1300: Michigan Hearing
- Taubman Center Reception A: Otolaryngology/ Audiology
- Taubman Center Reception B: Dermatology
- Taubman Center Reception C: Neurology
- Taubman Center Reception D:
- Ambulatory Diagnostic and Treatment Unit (ADTU)
- Blood Draw Station (MLabs)
- Taubman Center Reception F: Taubman Pharmacy & Home Care Services
Outpatient pharmacy is available to fill your discharge or outpatient prescriptions. It is open Monday through Saturday. Call (734) 936-8260 for current hours of operation.
- Taubman Center Reception G:
- Diagnostic Vascular Unit
- Hepatology Clinic
- Taubman Ultrasound