We want to make it as convenient as possible for patients and families who need lodging in Ann Arbor. UMHS Patient and Visitor Hotel Accommodations Program Our program assists UMHS patients and family members in securing hotel rooms in Ann Arbor conveniently and at the best rates possible. We also book reservations for our 30-room Med Inn hotel, and Michigan Transplant House, all within walking distance or close to the medical campus. Note: Some preferred hotels provide free shuttle service.
- Call 800-544-8684 or 734-936-0135.
Ronald McDonald House of Ann Arbor Families of children receiving care at the University of Michigan can find low-cost rooms at this community-run facility located next to the medical campus. A donation per family per night is requested.
- Call 734-994-4442, seven days a week, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
UMHS Michigan Transplant House Transplant patients who are ready to be discharged from the hospital but still require close monitoring can stay with their families at this six-bedroom facility. The Transplant House provides a comfortable, home-like setting for recovery. Call for current rates. If space is available, non-transplant patients are welcome to stay here, as well.
- Call 734-936-0135 or 800-544-8684
Ann Arbor Mennonite Guest Home Guests staying at the home will have a continental breakfast, shuttle service to and from the UM Medical Campus, washer/dryer and kitchen access. The home is open to outpatients who are seeking medical treatment at UMHHC and their families and/or the family members of inpatients at UM Hospital, CVC, CS Mott and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital (children must be 16 years of age to stay). Call for current rates. All are welcome! The house is located at:
Ann Arbor Mennonite Guest Home
2000 Dhu Varren Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Recreational Vehicle (RV) ParkingRV parking is permitted on a first-come, first-served basis in the M29 lot on Nichols Drive (near the Arboretum). We do not take reservations.
- RV parking requires a $2 per day parking permit, which can be obtained from the Entrance Program, which is located just inside the entrance at the University Hospital Circle Drive.
- Spaces cannot be reserved, and there is no guarantee that there will be an available space.
- There are NO electrical/water hook-ups available; vehicles must be self-contained and should not discharge any kind of liquid.
- Call 734-936-6641 for more information.