About Community Health Services
Our community-anchored and community-led efforts to improve quality of life and provide opportunities for our patients and residents have one key goal in mind — to improve the health of our communities.
Community Health Services’ goal is to improve the health of our communities by:
- Caring for the health of our children
- Promoting the health of our families
- Protecting health and quality of life for older adults
- Improving mental health support & reducing substance abuse
- Developing future health leaders
To learn more about our initiatives, visit our About Us page.
Check Out the FY2021 Annual Report Here
Check out the Community Engagement and Outreach Report FY21
Year in Review 2020 Video
Click on a box below to learn about a specific program, or visit our Community Health Services Programs page for an overview.