About Community Health Services
Our community-anchored and community-led efforts to improve quality of life and provide opportunities for our patients and residents have one key goal in mind — to improve the health of our communities.
Community Health Services’ goal is to improve the health of our communities by:
- Caring for the health of our children
- Promoting the health of our families
- Protecting health and quality of life for older adults
- Improving mental health support & reducing substance abuse
- Developing future health leaders
To learn more about our initiatives, visit our About Us page.
Year in Review 2020 Video
Click on a box below to learn about a specific program, or visit our Community Health Services Programs page for an overview.