Coronavirus Updates for Providers
Michigan Medicine remains committed to partnering with your practice to care for your patients. We have taken a number of steps to further protect patients against exposure to COVID-19 in our hospitals and health centers.
We continue to operate our surgical programs and have re-opened clinical services that were temporarily paused during the first COVID-19 surge.
Michigan Medicine has dramatically expanded access to Video Visits across all specialty areas. Video Visits allow patients to experience a live face-to-face visit with a Michigan Medicine healthcare provider, including all aspects of a traditional appointment except for a physical exam, using a smartphone or tablet and the MyUofMHealth mobile app.
Michigan Medicine is here for you and your patients, now and always. Please contact us with any questions or opportunities to better collaborate with your practice.
Key COVID-19 Resources for Your Patients
- Antibody testing information
- Clinical support line for colleagues with questions about management of care for COVID patients (COVID Colleague Connect)
- Information about pre-procedure or pre-admission COVID-19 testing
- Information about the COVID-19 vaccine and its availability
- Current visitor restrictions at our hospitals and health centers
- Other COVID-19 resources