Choose the type of clinic you need below and call the number listed to request an appointment:
- Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Center with board-certified dermatologists with an expert understanding of all skin types and aesthetic needs:734-936-4054
- Medical Dermatology outpatient clinics: 734-936-4054.
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma for treatment of biopsy-confirmed skin cancer or melanoma: 734-936-4068.
For information about scheduling appointments online through the MyUofMHealth patient portal, as well as Dermatology Virtual Care, visit our Make an Appointment page.
Dermatology Virtual Care
Dermatology Virtual Care visits offer convenient care to patients, especially those who live far away from the medical center. The care is offered through the MyUofMHealth.org patient portal as a dermatology e-visit or video visit:
- E-Visits: E-Visits are available for all established Michigan Medicine patients who are enrolled in the MyUofMhealth patient portal.
- Video Visits: Many appointments for non-emergency care or care that doesn’t require an in-person physical exam can be done through a Video Visit. Ask your Michigan Medicine provider if your appointment can be done through a Video Visit.
Scheduling Appointments Online
If you have signed up for an account on the MyUofMHealth patient portal, you can manage and request appointments with your U-M physician online. Under the “Appointments” tab on MyUofMHealth.org, you can view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your scheduled time, and request a new appointment.
Visit MyUofMHealth to register for or log into the patient portal.