All of our Department of Urology clinical faculty physicians provide general urologic care, although some physicians specialize.
Conditions seen in the General Urology Clinic include:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder cancer
- Bladder dysfunction and incontinence
- General diseases of the adult male genitourinary and female urinary tract
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney stones
- Male impotence
- Male infertility
- Microsurgical urology
- Prostate cancer
- Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Testicular cancer
- Urology Renal Transplant Program
We also conduct clinical research trials in urologic cancer, incontinence and infertility.