Pediatric Psychologists address a wide range of developmental, behavioral, growth- and illness-related issues affecting children, adolescents and their families.
Our team provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for children and adolescents (and their families) who are facing challenges with their adjustment to a medical condition or its clinical management.
Our outpatient clinical services include:
- Behavioral assessment, treatment and prevention services for children and adolescents with acute and chronic health conditions
- Assistance improving adherence to medical regimens, including medications, nutrition, exercise and other treatments
- Support developing medical coping skills and adjusting to medical diagnoses
- Behavioral treatment and biofeedback for pain conditions
- Behavioral treatment for childhood feeding problems, including picky eating
- Self-management skills and preparation for the transition from pediatric to adult-centered medical care
- Evaluation and treatment of depression, anxiety or behavioral disorders in children and adolescents with acute and chronic medical conditions
|Monday - Friday||7 a.m. - 5 p.m.|