Backed by the University of Michigan, our surgeons specialize in all aspects of cosmetic surgery and are leaders in clinical care, research and education.
Our friendly staff and team of experienced medical professionals provide comprehensive care for our patients. Our registered nurses, medical assistants and physician assistants work with our patients to help them prepare for surgery and provide care and support after surgery.
- Robert Harris Gilman, M.D. - In both his private practice and in his clinical teaching at Harvard, Dr. Gilman has focused on all aspects of cosmetic surgery. In particular he has an interest in rhinoplasty and in facial rejuvenation procedures both non-invasive and invasive. He also focuses on post pregnancy abdominal and breast surgery, aesthetic breast enlargement, body sculpturing by liposuction and fat transfer.
- David Lawrence Brown, M.D. - Dr. Brown specializes in reconstruction of the face following cancer removal, aesthetic breast surgery, cosmetic surgery, reconstructive microneurovascular surgery, and works with the University of Michigan Breast Care Center to offer reconstructive options for women with breast cancer.
- Paul Stephen Cederna, M.D. - Dr. Cederna specializes in cosmetic surgery and burn reconstruction. His skills are concentrated on body contouring procedures, facial cosmetic surgery and burn reconstruction. He has a particular interest in finding new, innovative approaches to minimally invasive cosmetic surgery reducing healing time and to minimizing scarring for his patients.
- Steven John Kasten, M.D. - Dr. Kasten specializes in pediatric plastic surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive nasal surgery, facial surgery and laser treatments. He also treats children with cleft lip and palate, vascular birth marks and other birth defects.
- William Michael Kuzon, Jr. M.D. - Dr. Kuzon performs a wide array of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical procedures. He specializes in body contouring, skin removal after weight loss, liposuction, breast surgery and scar improvement. Dr. Kuzon is also the director of surgical services for the University of Michigan Comprehensive Gender Services Program and has performed a large number of gender-related procedures.
- Adeyiza Olutoyin Momoh, M.D. - Dr. Momoh specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery with a particular interest in facial aesthetic surgery, body contouring and liposuction, breast enhancement and reduction. He also works with the University of Michigan Breast Care Center to offer reconstructive options for women with breast cancer.
- Edwin Grant Wilkins MD - Dr. Wilkins specializes in body contouring and breast procedures ranging from breast reductions and augmentations to reconstruction. He is leader in research and clinical care for breast reconstruction and works with the University of Michigan Breast Care Center to offer treatment options for women with breast cancer.
- Tonyia Seeland - Tonyia has over 15 years’ experience as a Physician Assistant with a Master's degree in Exercise Science and a Master's Physician Assistant Degree. She is formally trained in the most effective non-surgical cosmetic applications and facial rejuvenation treatments available. Tonyia holds certifications in Botox® applications, injectable fillers and the ZO® Skin Health product line.
Tonyia works closely with our cosmetic surgeons caring for patients undergoing facial cosmetic surgery, liposuction, and body contouring. As part of our comprehensive cosmetic team, she provides non-surgical treatments for facial aging, skin conditions, scaring and minor skin imperfections.
Areas of Specialization:
- Botox® Cosmetic
- Juvederm® Injectable Filler
- Restylane® Injectable Filler
- ZO® Skin Health
- Kimberley Campbell, Registered Nurse
- Patricia McKenzie, Registered Nurse
- Nancy Rohlfs, Registered Nurse
When considering plastic surgery, there is no substitute for an ASPS Member Surgeon. The popularity of plastic surgery is soaring and more and more doctors are trying to meet the demand for this specialty that has become an integral part of mainstream medicine.
What Makes ASPS Members Uniquely Qualified?
Many health care providers are now performing plastic surgery procedures, but that doesn't mean they're all qualified to perform plastic surgery. ASPS Member Surgeons are trained in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of all types.
Members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. The ABPS is approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify physicians in plastic surgery of the face and all areas of the body. When you choose an ASPS Member Surgeon you know your surgeon:
- Has at least 6 years of training and experience in surgery, with 3 years specifically in plastic surgery
- Is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Operates only in accredited medical facilities
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics
- Fulfills continuing education requirements, including patient safety techniques
- Will be your partner, working to achieve your goals
Schedule a consultation today by calling 734-998-6022.