Support Groups for Food Allergy Patients

Find an allergy support group near you! Search the Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) local support group database.   

Online Support Groups 

Your Food Allergy Clinic allergist also can refer you to a U-M licensed social worker for professional guidance in coping with a food allergy diagnosis.

If you are interested or in need of additional support , please contact Nancy Polmear-Swendris, MS, RN at 734-232-2161 or via email.

The University of Michigan Food Allergy Clinic provides links to online support communities as a service to our patients. Neither the University nor the Food Allergy Clinic are responsible for the contents or reliability of any external websites listed here, and the presence of the links on our website does not necessarily imply an endorsement of the views expressed within them. As always, the Internet is not a tool for self-diagnosis, and is not a substitute for professional medical care and support.

Take the Next Step

We accept physician and self-referrals. To make an appointment with the University of Michigan Food Allergy Clinic or to learn more about our services, please call 888-229-2409.