The ophthalmologists at the Kellogg Eye Center at Ypsilanti’s River Place Office Building provide routine, urgent and emergent eye care. Medical and surgical conditions of all types of the eye and surrounding structures are evaluated and treated. A specialist in eye plastics can evaluate children and adults with abnormalities for the possibility of surgery, including cosmetic surgery. Patients can have the full range of cosmetic and therapeutic contact lenses fit and dispensed at this location.
All surgical procedures are performed at the Eye Center’s main location in Ann Arbor .
Services provided include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Prescriptions for glasses for adults and children
- Evaluation of abnormalities that might require plastic surgery
- Evaluation and management of strabismus and amblyopia for adults and children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Corneal diagnosis and treatment
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment
- Basic evaluation of complex vision problems and referral to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
Please visit the Kellogg Eye Center website for more information about services provided at the Eye Center's main location in Ann Arbor.