The new and expanded Kellogg Eye Center at the University of Michigan opened in April as the premiere eye center in the country. As we have since our founding in 1872, we continue to offer patients in Michigan and across the country, the latest and most effective treatments for all eye conditions and diseases. We not only see adults and children for routine examinations, we also have experts who can diagnose and manage simple – and complex – vision problems that can, if left untreated, have a devastating effect on a person’s ability to see clearly. At Wall Street you will also find an Optical Shop, a Low Vision Clinic, and a Contact Lens Clinic that can fit and dispense both cosmetic and therapeutic contact lenses for children and adults. Our refractive surgery service offers LASIK and a full range of other refractive procedures.
At our primary location, on Wall Street in Ann Arbor, we have a comprehensive ophthalmology clinic and seven subspecialty clinics. Most of our neighborhood clinics offer subspecialty services, as well. Please see the descriptions of the clinics in your community to find out which subspecialty experts are on staff.
At the Wall Street location we have experts in these areas to see patients from across town and across the country:
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Cataract Surgery
- Contact Lens Fitting and Dispensing
- Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Emergency Eye Care
- Eye Plastic and Orbital Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Glaucoma and Cataract
- Low Vision and Visual Rehabilitation
- Ocular Oncology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Retina, Uveitis, and Ocular Oncology
- Thyroid Eye Disease Clinic
Please visit the Kellogg Eye Center website for more information about services provided at the Wall Street location.
Other Kellogg Eye Center locations:
- Briarwood Health Associates
- Canton Health Center
- Livonia Center for Specialty Care
- West Bloomfield
- Ypsilanti (River Place Office Building)