Welcome to the University of Michigan Health System. The information on these pages helps patients, families and visitors navigate our Health System.
The hospital operator can help connect you to a patient. Please call 734-936-4000. Operators can also connect calls to all UMHS services and staff, and paging services.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff can provide directions to your appointment, help you find the patient you are here to see, direct you to the nearest ATM, public phone, restroom, gift shop, restaurant, snack shop, and more. Stop by a Welcome Center, located in University Hospital, Mott Children's Hospital, and the Taubman Center. If you're looking for a building map, or directions to the medical center, or one of our other clinics, please follow the link to our maps page.
- Level 1
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
C.S. Mott Children's Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women's Hospital
The following areas are all staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Level 2 - Main Lobby
- Level 2 - Entrance to Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital from Parking P2 and Taubman Building
- Level 3 - Entrance to Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital from overhead walkway to Parking P4
- Levels 1, 2, and 3 - Access from Parking Structure P2, north end:
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.