Healthy Michigan Plan Enrollment Open All Year
The federal Affordable Care Act (sometimes called Obamacare) provides the following options for health insurance coverage for individuals, families and small businesses.
Affordable Care Act Options
- Medicaid coverage for more Michigan residents under the Healthy Michigan Plan (Enrollment and coverage continue all year)
- Individual & family plans available for purchase on a federal Marketplace — and subsidies & tax credits that can lower the cost of buying these plans.
- An online Small Business Health Options Program Marketplace for small businesses to buy coverage for their employees
Patient Financial Counselors
Anyone can call our Patient Financial Counselors for help at (877) 326-9155 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Or email them at PFC-Counselors@med.umich.edu . Our staff are fully trained in all insurance options, and ready to serve our patients and their families, and the broader community.
ACA Plans accepted by Michigan Medicine
Which ACA plans will offer access to Michigan Medicine hospitals, health centers and doctors? Find out here.
- Visit www.healthcare.gov for information about the Affordable Care Act
- Need Health Insurance in 2019? Now’s the Time to Act
- VA, Affordable Care Act and You
Last updated 1/2/19