HomeMed is a fully licensed pharmacy that provides high-quality medications and infusion services right in the patient’s home.
Our highly skilled staff of pharmacists, nurses and dieticians enjoy working closely with patients, families and physicians to develop safe and effective home therapy regimens and treatment care plans.
Along with initial care and in-home training, we also provide follow-up care, including ongoing drug, supply and equipment services.
Our services include:
- Compounded solutions for parenteral antibiotics (IV)
- Enteral nutrition (nose, stomach, small intestine)
- Inhalation therapies
- Pain medications
- Parenteral nutrition (vein)
- Specialty drugs
- State-of-the-art IV infusion therapy equipment
- Supplies such as pumps, needles and catheters
- And more
As part of the University of Michigan Health System since 1992, every month HomeMed serves about 1,500 adult and pediatric patients, conducts more than 1,000 infusions, and cares for more than 500 enteral (tube) nutrition patients throughout Michigan, Northern Ohio and Northern Indiana.