The Comprehensive Hand Center team consists of a number of specialists across a variety of medical disciplines, all focused on the care and treatment of hand related conditions. Depending upon your specific situation you may be referred to one or more of the following specialists.
- Surgeons with dual appointments in Orthopaedic and Plastic Surgery with a specialization in Hand
- Registered Nurses and Physician Assistants specially trained in Hand Surgery
- Certified Hand Therapists
- Neurosurgeons specializing in brachial plexus and peripheral nerve conditions
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Social workers
- Pain Management Specialists
See the individual hand conditions pages for a list of specialists that may treat your condition..