If your back, neck or spine condition requires a surgical approach, you will be seen by one of our experts in either the Spine Neurosurgery Program or Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Program. Many patients come to these programs that have:
- Chronic and sub-acute back and neck pain not responding to medication
- Spinal cord or nerve compression
- Spinal tumors
- Traumatic injury
The surgical procedures performed include:
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Outpatient kyphoplasty
- Spinal revision and reconstructive surgery
- Spinal surgery with instrumentation
Your physician will refer you to one of the programs. However, if you are seeking other treatment options or a second opinion please contact us.
You're about to make an important decision, and we want to help you make a good one. Our staff will be glad to talk with you about your options and how we can help. Please visit our Make an Appointment page for more information.