Scheduling & Billing
The University of Michigan Health System (UMHS) provides online appointment scheduling and online bill pay.
- Learn how to schedule an appointment with your U-M Physician through the online Patient Portal, MyUofMHealth.org
- Learn how to pay bills online using the Patient Portal, MyUofMHealth.org
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Your health care provider and insurance company can give you
information about what to bring for your appointment. Here is a list of the basics:
- Blue U-M Registration Card - if you have one (see below)
- Health insurance cards
- Medical records - including immunization records - from other institutions or other doctors' offices
- Test results and copies of X-rays or imaging studies (CT scans, sonograms, etc.)
- List of current medications, including dosage amounts and renewal needs. Include over-the-counter and herbal medications.
- Any medical forms that need to be completed by your health care provider
- A referral, if required
- List of your questions
Cancelling / Rescheduling
Please call us within 24 hours of an appointment if you must cancel or reschedule so that we may give your appointment to another patient.