Register Today for Online Liver Diseases Education from AASLD!
Each and every year the liver doctors of the world come together to learn more about liver disease and liver research. This year the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) is inviting you to The Liver Meeting! Patients and caregivers can register for online programming that is tailored specifically for you. The online programming will be available from November 12 – 15, 2021. There is a $50 registration fee.
Join curated, digital sessions covering the most pressing topics in hepatology to keep you in the know:
- Annual Forum and Meet and Greet
- Keynote Presentation: How Physician-Patient Partnerships can Improve Liver Disease Care and Research
- Making an Impact Where you Are: Patient Voices as a Vehicle for Change
- Grit, Grace, Gratitude & Resilience: What You Wish Your Doctors Know About You
- Cirrhosis: Improving Quality through Patient Empowerment
- HBV Cure – How close are we?
- Practice Guidelines Debrief for Patients
- Patient Debrief
- The Liver Meeting Wrap-up and Feedback Open Discussion
Learn the latest on various disease states in this year’s tailored tours of scientific abstracts on:
- Pediatric and Rare Liver Disease
- Autoimmune Liver Disease/PBC
- Public Health
- Alcohol-Associated Liver Disease
For step by step instructions on how to register:
1. Click the Register now button
2. Choose Individual Registration
3. Register as a Non-Member
4. Choose Patient & Caregiver
5. Follow the remaining prompts for payment and to complete the registration process.