Are you looking for a clinical trial or research study at the University of Michigan?
Get connected to research at UMHealthResearch.org.
UMHealthResearch.org is an easy-to-use website that helps connect researchers and volunteers. On UMHealthResearch.org you can easily:
- Search for active studies by medical condition, keyword or topic
- Create a personal profile tailored to your interests
- Show interest in studies you like
- Participate in studies when you are a good match
- Communicate with study teams
Health breakthroughs are only possible when many people participate in health research. Whether you are a healthy volunteer or someone with an existing medical condition, we want to help you find the right study match for you.
Thank you for your interest in helping with clinical and health research at the University of Michigan. We need your help today for better medicine tomorrow.