Sunday, November 12 • 8 am - 5 pm • Free parking
U-M's largest life-saving donation drive
A full day of family fun:
- 10:00-11:00 Get a snapshot over the stadium with PAWS from the Detroit Tigers
- 10:00-12:00 Meet the Wolverine Trooper
- 10:50 Mascot dance-off featuring PAWS, the Wolverine trooper, Buddy the Blood Drop, Cornelius the Eye, and the Team Michigan Mitten
- 11:00-1:00 Get an autograph from Jimmy King
- 1:00 Watch the Lions vs. Browns on the club suite TVs
- 2:00 YaKuZa Moon poetry slam performance
- Meet beauty pageant winners
- Have fun in the kids’ game areas
- Join the Twitter feed
- Enjoy cider and donuts
- Pick up a free t-shirt
* At bone marrow donor registry drives, we focus on recruiting new registry members ages 18 to 44. This is based on medical research that shows younger donors are best for patients and provide the greatest chance for transplant success. Because of this, doctors request donors in the 18 to 44 age group over 90% of the time.
If you are between the ages of 45 and 60 and want to join the bone marrow registry, you must do so online. You will be asked to make a $100 payment to cover the cost to join.