Sunday, November 10 • 8 am - 5 pm • Free parking
U-M's largest life-saving donation drive
Join us for our largest event at the Michigan Stadium. Blood donors are encouraged to donate blood at the biggest blood drive in Southeast Michigan.
Blood donations will count towards the Blood Battle competition against OSU. Attendees also have the opportunity to join the organ donor registry or be screened as a bone marrow donor.
There will be entertainment, activities, giveaways, special guests, and snacks throughout the day.
- 10:00-12:00 Meet the Wolverine Trooper
- 10:00-11:00 Meet PAWS from the Detroit Tigers
- 10:50 Mascot dance-off featuring the Wolverine trooper, Buddy the Blood Drop, Cornelius the Eye, Motty the Mott Block, Mitty the Mitten, and PAWS
- 11:00-1:00 Get an autograph from our athletic guest, Jarrett Irons
- 1:00 Watch the Lions vs. the Bears on the club suite TVs
- 2:30-3:30 The Michigan G-Men acapella performance
- Donate blood in the Blood Battle competition against OSU (click here to avoid the wait and make your appointment ahead of time)
- Join the organ donor or bone marrow registries
- Meet the state’s pageant winners
- Have fun in the kids’ game areas
- Join the Twitter/Instagram feed
- Enjoy cider and doughnuts
- Pick up a free t-shirt
- Take a picture at our selfie station
Find out more at www.wolverinesforlife.org
* At bone marrow donor registry drives, we focus on recruiting new registry members ages 18 to 44. This is based on medical research that shows younger donors are best for patients and provide the greatest chance for transplant success. Because of this, doctors request donors in the 18 to 44 age group over 90% of the time.
If you are between the ages of 45 and 60 and want to join the bone marrow registry, you must do so online. You will be asked to make a $100 payment to cover the cost to join.