The University of Michigan Health System Comprehensive Gender Services Program (UMHS-CGSP) is a multidisciplinary program providing comprehensive health care services for individuals who are gender-variant and in need of primary and gender-related care, including:
- Evaluation, assessment, and mental health services as needed
- General healthcare
- Second opinions
- Surgical services
UMHS-CGSP is a member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, Inc. and follows WPATH Standards of Care. The program operates under strict standards of ethics and human rights.
We offer services for:
- Individuals questioning their gender
- People who identify as transgender
- Gender-variant or gender non-conforming people
- Individuals who cross-dress
- Parents, spouses, partners, and other family members of this population
In addition to the services listed above, UMHS-CGSP provides resources such as speech/voice therapy, support groups for parents and partners, and a resource library for patients, their families, and researchers.
For more information, please visit our blog.
You may contact us by calling 734-998-2150 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org