Our Patient Care Representatives are ready to help.
The University of Michigan Radiology Call Center is just a phone call away to answer your questions or to assist you in making an appointment.
Questions asked when scheduling specific exams
Call us at 1-734-936-4500 to make an appointment or for the answers to any questions you may have about:
- Breast Imaging (Mammography)
- Computed Tomography (CT/CAT scan)
- Cross-sectional Interventional
- General Imaging (X-Ray)
- Gastrointestinal Radiology (stomach and intestines)
- Genitourinary Radiology (urinary and genital organs)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Neuro interventional (procedures using imaging to treat vascular disorders of the spine and brain)
- Nuclear Medicine (used to diagnose and treat cancers, heart disease and other diseases)
- Pulmonary Radiology
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
U-M Radiology Services are available at our hospitals and outpatient facilities in various communities. For details, view Radiology Services by Location