We offer a wide range of services and amenities:
- Visit our Friends gift shops for a cheery gift for your inpatient or to pick up a forgotten toiletry.
- Tour our Gifts of Art galleries to see some of the best art in the region.
- Connect to Wi-Fi to inform friends and family about how your patient is doing.
- Stop and get a bite to eat or a good cup of coffee .
- And, if you have to stay overnight, we offer a host of accommodation options , some with shuttle service right to the hospital.
- Massage therapy has long been recognized as a complementary approach to treating pain, muscle tightness and fatigue.
Our patients benefit from bedside music, Internet access, and healthful and nutritious food geared to their needs.UMHS partners with CarePages so that patients can have free websites and blogs to help keep family and friends informed. All you need is an e-mail address.
Please remember that our hospitals and health centers are no-smoking zones and that you cannot operate cell phones within one foot of medical devices.
We want you to be able to take care of the most important gifts of all: yourself and your family member.