Sunday, October 30 • 8 am - 5 pm • Free parking
U-M's largest life-saving donation drive
A full day of family fun:
- Free T-shirts
- Take photos with the great view of Michigan Stadium from the Jack Roth Stadium Club
- Raffle drawing for fabulous prizes
- Grab a doughnut and cider and enjoy the view from the VIP level seats
- See displays of U-M athletic memorabilia
- Snap a photo with Motty the Mott Block
- Learn more about the Donate Life Coalition and Blood Drives United
- Meet some local pageant queens from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Donors get valuable coupons from local vendors
* At bone marrow donor registry drives, we focus on recruiting new registry members ages 18 to 44. This is based on medical research that shows younger donors are best for patients and provide the greatest chance for transplant success. Because of this, doctors request donors in the 18 to 44 age group over 90% of the time.
If you are between the ages of 45 and 60 and want to join the bone marrow registry, you must do so online. You will be asked to make a $100 payment to cover the cost to join.