Sunday, November 17 • 8 am - 6 pm • Free parking
U-M's largest life-saving donation drive
A full day of family fun:
- Free T-shirts
- Take photos with the great view of Michigan Stadium from the Jack Roth Stadium Club
- Raffle drawing for fabulous prizes, including a signed puck from Detroit Red Wing Patrick Eaves, tickets to U-M Men's Basketball vs. Northwestern and U-M Men's Hockey vs. Ferris State.
- Grab a doughnut and cider and enjoy the view from the VIP level seats
- See Tom Harmon's Heisman Trophy and "silver football" Big 10 MVP trophy
- Get a close up look at the 2011 Sugar Bowl Trophy
- See an exhibit of the winged helmets through the years
- Watch the Lions game on the club level TVs
- Children's games from Team Michigan of the Transplant Games of America
- Free relaxation classes from MHealthy, 10:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Take your questions to our MHealthy Personal Trainer, 10:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Snap a photo with Motty the Mott Block
- Learn about clinical studies from MICHR, the Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research
- Learn more about the Donate Life Coalition and Blood Drives United
* At bone marrow donor registry drives, we focus on recruiting new registry members ages 18 to 44. This is based on medical research that shows younger donors are best for patients and provide the greatest chance for transplant success. Because of this, doctors request donors in the 18 to 44 age group over 90% of the time.
If you are between the ages of 45 and 60 and want to join the bone marrow registry, you must do so online. You will be asked to make a $100 payment to cover the cost to join.