Michigan Medicine is known nationally and around the world for excellence in patient care, education and research. Here is a shortlist of links to articles about what others think about our work.
- Michigan Medicine again named one of the ‘Best and Brightest’ companies to work for in Metro Detroit
- Michigan Medicine hospitals ranked No. 5 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report
- Michigan Medicine named among America’s best employers by Forbes
- Michigan Medicine was recently honored for its commitment to diversity and inclusion! Blackdoctor.org
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers have achieved Magnet status – the highest institutional honor awarded for nursing excellence – from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Read the press release here.
- Michigan Medicine hospitals ranked No. 6 in the country by U.S. News & World Report
- Michigan Medicine earns accreditation from the Adult Congenital Heart Association
- U-M’s C.S. Mott Children's Hospital earns top rankings from U.S. News & World Report
- U-M Medical School again ranks among the best in the nation
See also the UMHS Quality & Safety site to see how our quality, safety and outcomes compare with other health care providers.