Michigan Medicine is known nationally and around the world for excellence in patient care, education and research. Here is a shortlist of links to articles about what others think about our work.
- Michigan Medicine ranked #15 in Newsweek’s “World’s Best Hospitals” rankings (June 2020)
- Medical School, School of Nursing strong in 2021 Best Graduate School rankings (March 2020)
- Michigan Medicine named best employer in state of Michigan by Forbes
- Michigan Medicine named among 100 greatest hospitals in America
- Michigan Medicine named one of world’s best hospitals by Newsweek
- Michigan Medicine again earns patient safety recognition
- Medical, Nursing schools shine in 2020 U.S. News and World Report rankings
- Michigan Medicine ranked among best hospitals in the nation by Healthgrades
- Michigan Medicine has been named one of the nation’s greenest hospitals by Becker’s Hospital Review!
- Michigan Medicine again named one of the ‘Best and Brightest’ companies to work for in Metro Detroit
- Michigan Medicine hospitals ranked No. 5 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report
- Michigan Medicine was recently honored for its commitment to diversity and inclusion! Blackdoctor.org
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers have achieved Magnet status – the highest institutional honor awarded for nursing excellence – from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Michigan Medicine hospitals ranked No. 6 in the country by U.S. News & World Report
- Michigan Medicine earns accreditation from the Adult Congenital Heart Association
- U-M’s C.S. Mott Children's Hospital earns top rankings from U.S. News & World Report
- U-M Medical School again ranks among the best in the nation