Since 1983, the Housing Bureau of Seniors has helped more than 13,000 older adults and their families throughout Washtenaw County. As a part of Michigan Medicine, we are not-for-profit and charge no fees.
With a solid foundation of support from Michigan Medicine, the contributions of private and corporate donors, and grants from local civic groups and municipalities, we are able to ensure ongoing services.
- Janet Hunko, LMSW, Director
- De Bora Lucas-McIntosh, M. Ed, Admin Coordinator
- Matthew Cremin, LMSW, Foreclosure Prevention Coordinator
- Nicole Pratt, LLMSW, Eviction Prevention Coordinator
- Susan Atkins, LBSW, Intake and Resources Coordinator
- Courtney Beckwith, BSW, MPH, Outreach and Community Education Coordinator
The Housing Bureau for Seniors is located at the Turner Senior Resource Building on Plymouth Road in Ann Arbor. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please feel free to make an appointment during those hours. You may also call 734-998-9339 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: In order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the HBS team is working remotely. Our dedication to quality service delivery remains the same.
Housing Bureau for Seniors
Turner Senior Resource Center
2401 Plymouth Road, Suite C
Ann Arbor, MI 48105