Michigan Medicine is known nationally and around the world for excellence in patient care, education and research. Here is a shortlist of links to articles about what others think about our work.
- Michigan Medicine named Best and Brightest ‘elite winner’ for employee recognition programs
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers have achieved Magnet status – the highest institutional honor awarded for nursing excellence – from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Read the press release here.
- Michigan Medicine hospitals ranked No. 6 in the country by U.S. News & World Report
- Michigan Medicine again recognized for patient safety by Leapfrog
- Michigan Medicine earns accreditation from the Adult Congenital Heart Association
- U-M’s C.S. Mott Children's Hospital earns top rankings from U.S. News & World Report
- U-M Medical School again ranks among the top 10
- UMHS names a great place to work by Becker's Healthcare
- UMHS named among America’s best employers by Forbes
- UMHHC named among top 100 hospitals and top 15 teaching hospitals in U.S.
See also the UMHS Quality & Safety site to see how our quality, safety and outcomes compare with other health care providers.