Welcome to the University of Michigan Health System.
This online guide includes general information to help patients, families and visitors navigate our Health System.
To call a patient, visitor, or UMHS staff member, call our Hospital Operator at 734-936-4000 to be connected.
If you have specific questions about your care or visit, please talk to your health care provider.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff can provide directions to your appointment, help you find the patient you are visiting, direct you to the nearest ATM, public phone, restroom, gift shop, restaurant, snack shop, and more. Stop by a Welcome Center!
- Level 1 (734-936-6641):
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
C.S. Mott Children's Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women's Hospital
The following areas are all staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Level 2 - Main Lobby
- Level 2 - Entrance to Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital from Parking P2 and Taubman Building
- Level 3 - Entrance to Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital from overhead walkway to Parking P4
- Levels 1, 2, and 3 - Access from Parking Structure A, north end:
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.