At the Kellogg Eye Center in Brighton, ophthalmologists provide comprehensive and pediatric ophthalmology care including medical and surgical care for all types of conditions of the eye and surrounding structures—routine, urgent, and emergent.
This office provides the basic evaluation for patients who may require subspecialty ophthalmology care or other services at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor. This location also has a full-service optical shop.
All surgical procedures are performed at the Eye Center’s main location in Ann Arbor.
Services provided include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lens fitting and dispensing
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Evaluation for LASIK and other refractive procedures
- Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus and amblyopia and other vision problems in children
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Corneal diagnosis and treatment
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment
Please visit the Kellogg Eye Center website for more information about services provided at the Wall Street location.