Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus and amblyopia and other vision problems in children
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cornea, including dystrophies, infections, corneal swelling, dry eyes and injuries; corneal transplantation
- Evaluation and treatment of glaucoma and other diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure; surgical management of cataracts in individuals with glaucoma
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the retina (back part of the eye), including diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, macular holes, retinal vitreous hemorrhages, uveitis, and eye cancers
- Screenings for LASIK (laser vision correction) and other refractive procedures
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lens fitting and dispensing
- Full-service optical shop
- When necessary, patients with complex vision problems will be referred to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
All surgeries are performed at our main location in Ann Arbor.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center in Brighton is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.