Kellogg Eye Center - Brighton
At the Kellogg Eye Center in Brighton, our ophthalmologists provide comprehensive eye care for adults and children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of complex vision disorders. We see patients with glaucoma, diseases of the cornea, and conditions affecting the retina. We provide screening examinations for LASIK and other refractive procedures as well as surgical treatment for conditions affecting the area in and around the eye. All surgeries are performed at our main location in Ann Arbor.
When necessary, patients with complex vision problems will be referred to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor.
Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations for adults and children
- Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus and amblyopia and other vision problems in children
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Corneal diagnosis and treatment
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment
- Evaluation for LASIK and other refractive procedures
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lens fitting and dispensing
- Full-service optical shop
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center in Brighton is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.