Michigan Medicine is honored to be listed among U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Hospitals. Our faculty and staff work hard to provide extraordinary care for our patients, and we are grateful for your role in celebrating the work that takes place here through your participation in U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Expert Opinion” reputational survey.
The 2020 U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Best Children’s Hospitals reputation voting will take place January through March.
Who Can Vote?
- A limited number of board-certified physicians in the 16 adult and 10 pediatric ranked specialty areas who are NOT Doximity users will receive paper surveys beginning in January.
- All board-certified physicians in the 16 adult and 10 pediatric ranked specialty areas who were registered as Doximity users by November 1, 2019 will be eligible to complete an online survey during the online voting period, expected to begin in February and end sometime in March.
How Can I Vote Online?
If you were registered as a Doximity user by November 1, 2019, you CAN vote online. If you were not registered by November 1, you can register now to ensure your eligibility on next year’s survey.
Registered users wishing to participate in the online survey should:
- Watch for an email from Doximity about the annual member survey.
- Even if you don’t see the email, if you are a registered Doximity user, you can still vote by logging in to Doximity.com with your username and password, or follow the steps to have your password reset.
- Once logged in, look for U.S. News graphic or button on the homepage and click on it.
- The survey asks users to name the hospitals that provide the best care in your respective specialty, without consideration to location or cost. For adult specialists, the survey will allow you to list up to five hospitals in your field. Pediatric specialists are able to list up to ten hospitals. The order in which you list the hospitals does not matter. You are able to list as few as one hospital if you choose to do so.
Note that the online voting period is expected to run from sometime in February into sometime in March.
Please note: Michigan Medicine hospitals are listed as “University of Michigan Hospitals – Michigan Medicine” or “C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital – Michigan Medicine.”
If you have any difficulties completing the survey, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.