We provide outstanding, state-of-the-art, care for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. From a simple foot condition to the most complex spinal issue, our focus is you. We dedicate ourselves to patient care, education, and research, and provide the best and most appropriate care to each of our patients.
Before we suggest surgery, we consider:
- Whether other options are available
- Your age, weight and ability to withstand surgery
- Whether you have what your doctor may call "comorbidities" (other disorders or diseases)
- Input from your other physicians, including your referring physician, and other health care providers
- Results of tests and radiological images (blood tests, X-rays, MRIs, etc.)
- Results of any previous surgeries or procedures
Learn more about Orthopedic Surgery at U of M.
|Monday - Friday||7 a.m. - 5 p.m.|