The U-M Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Center is a leader in improving mobility and quality of life for patients with bone, joint and spine conditions. Musculoskeletal Care at Northville uses various “Care Teams” made of providers from different specialties. Care teams practice collaboratively within the 20,000 square foot suite dedicated to musculoskeletal services. The space was designed for patient convenience and features exam rooms, cast tables, a hydro room, private treatment rooms, and a large therapy area with exercise equipment and locker rooms.
Michigan Medicine physical therapy, including sports rehabilitation provides comprehensive, individualized treatment for all musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
Our Physical Therapists, along with Athletic Trainers specialize in:
- Arthritic Conditions
- Golf Injuries
- Men's and Women's Health
- Gait and prosthetics training
- Gross and fine motor deficits
- Musculoskeletal Injuries and Conditions
- Spine pain including low back, thoracic, neck
- Sports Injury rehabilitation
- Running injuries
- Performing Arts Injuries and Conditions
- Sports specific training and conditioning
Learn more about Physical Therapy at U of M.