University of Michigan Health’s nationally ranked Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital is honored to partner with Munson Healthcare to provide high-risk pregnancy care to families in Traverse City and the surrounding areas.
Our maternal-fetal medicine specialists manage high-risk pregnancies related to a range of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Maternal cardiac disease
- Fetal surgery
- Fetal anomalies
- Complex multiple births (twins and higher-order multiples)
- Growth restriction
- Genetic complications for the baby, such as Down syndrome
- Preterm labor/history of preterm delivery
- Addiction disorders
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2, gestational diabetes)
- Multiple miscarriages
- Hepatitis C
- Placenta accreta spectrum disorders
Our specialists work in collaboration with local obstetric providers to provide comprehensive care for high-risk patients and their unborn babies.
A referral is required to be seen in this clinic. Please call 231-392-8280 for more information.