Due to the pandemic, this location is currently closed. Appointments with the doctors from this location are being scheduled at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor, Brighton Center for Specialty Care, and Northville.
Services at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations
- Assessment of cataracts and need for cataract surgery
- Screening and management of glaucoma and diabetes-related eye diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cornea, including dystrophies, infections, corneal swelling, dry eyes and injuries; corneal transplantation
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lens fitting and dispensing
- Basic evaluation of complex vision problems and referral to subspecialists at the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor
Surgeries are performed at our main location in Ann Arbor or at the Livonia Center for Specialty Care.
|Monday - Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Parking at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center in Milford is free and next to the building. Handicap parking is available.