Due to the pandemic, this location is currently closed. Appointments are being scheduled at the Frankel Cardiovascular Center in Ann Arbor.
The Cardiology Program at West Ann Arbor - Parkland Plaza provides ambulatory care services for the evaluation and therapy of acute and chronic cardiovascular disease. Services include:
- General cardiology services (ongoing care, consults, second opinions, pre-operative evaluations)
- Echocardiography and cardiac Doppler
- Dobutamine stress echocardiography
- Exercise echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- Treadmill tests
- Holter monitors
- Event monitors
Learn more about cardiology services at U of M.
|Monday - Friday||7 a.m. - 5 p.m.|